PSA Cheddar Burger
"Hov' (oh) not D.O.C.
But similar to them letters, 'No One Can Do it Better'
I check cheddar like a food inspector"
For the Burgers-
- 1 small Vidalia onion, quartered
- 1/8 pound Baby Bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef - 80/20 or 85/15
- 3/4 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- salt-n-pepa (1 teaspoon of each)
For the Special Sauce-
1/2 cup Hellman's Mayo
2 tablespoons Heinz Ketchup
2 tablespoons Bushwick Kitchen Weak Knees Gochujang Sriracha
1 1/2 tablespoons Maille Dijon Mustard
1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
4 slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese
4 thick-cut bacon slices, crispy
Lettuce and Tomato
4 Potato Rolls, split and toasted lightly
- In food processor; process onion until finely chopped. Remove. Process mushrooms until finely chopped.
- Combine beef with onion, mushroom, worcestershire sauce, salt-n-pepa; mix well but don't over handle!. Shape into 4 patties. Place a divot in the center so that it cooks more evenly.
- Combine mayo, ketchup and sriracha, mustard and garlic; mix well.
- Grill patties - we recommend medium rare. Add cheese and then bacon on top of burgers; cook to melt cheese. Spread special sauce on both sides of rolls; top with lettuce and tomato. Place burgers inside buns.