Downtown Banana Waffles
"Ooh, it's too real
Chromed out mirror, I don't need a windshield
Banana seat, a canopy on two wheels
Eight hundred cash, that's a hell of a deal
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 really ripe bananas, mashed (about ⅔ cup)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon REAL vanilla extract
- Toppings: STAGG BANANA JAM, sliced bananas, walnuts, homemade whipped C.R.E.A.M.
- In a large bowl mix dry ingredients - flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a medium bowl mix wet ingredients - milk, bananas, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until smooth and combined.
- Get out waffle maker, follow instructions on it for timing and make the waffles!
- Top with BANANA JAM by STAGG JAM & MARMALADE, homemade whipped C.R.E.A.M., banana slices, walnuts.