Retro Dance Record Rigatoni with Shrimp, Cherry Tomatoes, & Sweet Corn
- 1 lb Sfoglini Hemp Rigatoni
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears of sweet corn, removed from the cob (approx. 2 cups)
- 1 tbsp Chipotle & Honey from Calicutts Spice Company
- Handful of fresh flat parsley, chopped
1. Cook Sfoglini Hemp Rigatoni in salted, boiling water for 5-6 minutes until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining pasta.
2. Heat large sauté pan and add enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
3. Add the shrimp, season with salt-n-pepa and chipotle & honey seasoning and stir to coat with the oil. Cook about 2 minutes until the shrimp starts to turn pink and then remove from the pan and reserve.
4. Add more oil to the pan if needed. Sauté garlic and cook another minute.
5. Add tomatoes and corn, season with salt and pepper and cook 5-10 minutes until tomatoes are softened and cooked through.
6. Add 1/4 cup reserved pasta water and stir until incorporated. Add shrimp and pasta to the vegetables plus additional pasta water if a thicker sauce is desired.
7. Garnish with fresh parsley and additional olive oil before serving.