GOOD NEWS ONLY YELLOW & GREEN PASTA
“Yellow and green when it’s time to get ill.
My Adidas only bring good news,”
Reginetti with yellow squash, arugula, lemon zest and sunflower seeds.
This ribbon shaped pasta means “little queens” and is the perfect noodle
for a big Queens shoutout. Serves 4.
● 2 tbsp EVOO
● 2 cloves of garlic, minced
● 1 tbsp lemon juice
● 1 tbsp of lemon zest, to garnish
● 4 cups packed Gotham Greens arugula
● handful of sunflower seeds
● Salt-n-pepa, to taste
● 16 oz Sfoglini reginetti
● freshly shredded parmesan cheese, to garnish
1. In a medium saucepan, bring salted water to a boil. Add in the reginetti pasta and cook until al dente (approximately 8 minutes). Reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, saute the garlic in EVOO over medium heat until fragrant.
3. Add the lemon juice to the skillet, then toss in the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
4. Add the parmesan cheese and toss.
5. Adding the pasta water, a couple of tablespoons at a time, just to help the cheese coat the pasta.
6. Add the arugula and toss until it wilts, less than 1 minute.
7. Salt-n-pepa to taste.
8. Serve topped with lemon zest, handful of sunflower seeds tossed in, and more parmesan cheese