ONE MAN’S RARE BLUE & BLACK PASTA
“Now the Adidas, I possess for one man in rare.
Myself, homeboy, got 50 pair.
Got blue and black, cause I likes to chill.”
Ink Spaccatelli with Blue Crab in a light garlic cream sauce. Simple but bold.
● 2 tbsp butter
● 2 cloves of garlic, minced
● ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
● Salt-n- pepa, to taste
● 16 oz Sfoglini cuttlefish ink pasta
● 8 oz lump crab meat, blue crab, wild caught
● Gotham Greens fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
1. In a medium saucepan, bring salted water to a boil. Add in the ink pasta and cook until
al dente (approximately 9 minutes). Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté until
3. Turn down the heat to medium low and add the heavy cream to the pan. Heat for
about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt-n- pepa.
4. Add the ink pasta and toss. Then, add the lump crab meat to coat in the sauce, being
careful to keep crab meat in large, chunky pieces.
5. Divide between your plates and top with chopped fresh basil leaves. Serve