Who Gonn Stop Me Glazed Carrots
"Okay here, like a hare,
like a rabbit, I like karats
I'm allergic to having bunny ears,
Like broke, like nope, like ha,
I ain't no joke, I can't be stopped
Like nope, like nope"
- 2 lbs. of rainbow baby carrots
- 1/3 cup of Honey Whiskey Apricot Jam
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons of butter, melted
- fresh thyme leaves to garnish
- Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a low boil. Add carrots and simmer until tender - about 4 minutes. Drain.
- Put melted butter in a bowl, and stir in apricot preserves. Add in nutmeg, salt, orange zest, and lemon juice. Add carrots, and stir well to coat. Sprinkle with fresh thyme