Turn on the grill for medium heat. Warm the butter until it's melted and warm the maple syrup in a small bowl. With a small brush, brush the butter and maple mixture onto the faces of the peaches. Place each of the peach halves (8 total) onto the grill face down. Warm the peaches until grill marks appear. Remove peaches from grill carefully and place on cooling tray for 10-15 minutes. Scoop in one scoop of Vanilla ice cream and finish off each peach filled with ice cream with ground nutmeg and cinnamon sprinkled lightly on top. Now you have a dessert that goes as hard as a dipset anthem but is as sweet as 112 ballad.
GRILL 'EM PEACHES & CREAM
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 2T maple syrup
- 2t butter (recommended: Kerrygold)
- Your favorite vanilla ice cream
- ground nutmeg, to sprinkle on top
- ground cinnamon, to sprinkle on top