Grill Em x Peaches & Cream
A Sweet Dipset/112 Mashup
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 2T maple syrup
- 2t butter (recommended: Kerrygold)
- Your favorite vanilla ice cream
- ground nutmeg, to sprinkle on top
- ground cinnamon, to sprinkle on top
- Turn on the grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, warm the butter and maple syrup until it's melted and mixed.
- Pit and halve the peaches (8 total).
- With a small brush, brush the butter and maple mixture onto the faces of the peaches.
- Place each of the peach halves onto the grill face down. Warm the peaches until grill marks appear.
- Remove peaches from grill carefully and place on cooling tray for 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop in one scoop of Vanilla ice cream and finish off each peach filled with ice cream with ground nutmeg and cinnamon sprinkled lightly on top. Now you have a dessert that goes as hard as a dipset anthem but is as sweet as 112 ballad.